Talent Acquisition Specialist
Primarily responsible for recruiting Center Support and Health Center staff. Coordinates activities with stakeholders.
Every Adelante Leader will strive to maximize the performance and contribution of each team member to Adelante Healthcare and the community that we serve every day. Leaders will set clear performance expectations, provide on-going feedback and coaching to improve results and outcomes and provide regular performance evaluations. Leaders are also expected work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation and model for all other employees the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of an associate’s degree is required. Bachelor’s strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience in full cycle talent acquisition.
- Demonstrates excellence in customer service with ability to interact with and support Leadership in identifying talent and filling open positions.
- Documented experience in leading a successful recruitment strategy.
- Proficiency in use of current Microsoft Office applications and HRIS system
- Thorough understanding of sourcing, screening and selection of employees, and the pre-employment process.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Prioritization and multi-task skills are required
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience as an Advocate for Health Care or Human Rights
- Human Resources Certification such as PHR or SPHR preferred
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to source and entice a qualified pool of both active and passive candidates by conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job posting boards, cold-calling, networking, internet mining, trade journal advertising, professional networking sites, job fairs, etc.
- Screen resumes, interviews candidates, and coordinate on site interviews with high potential applicants
- Follow up with candidates and hiring manager to obtain feedback regarding both the recruiting process and candidate job fit
- Draft offer letters and employment agreements
- Maintain tracking system/database of all applicant activity
- Conduct exit interviews with terminating employees
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties as requested or assigned
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment which supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcare’s written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelante’s legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.