Sr. Marketing and Community Engagement Coordinator
This is a support position on a highly productive and fast-moving marketing team. The position supports marketing, communications and community events and partner activities for Adelante organizational-wide activations. The scope of work includes but is not limited to developing marketing materials, promotional flyers, digital media graphics with related video and photo productions. Additionally, the coordinator position will produce, draft, edit newsletters and or support signature events following internal approval protocols to execute related social media posts deployment time frames. This position also supports the team from an administrative perspective as needed.
Every Adelante employee will strive to maximize their performance and contribution to Adelante Healthcare and the community we serve every day. Employees are expected to work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation, and the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution in Marketing or
related field or an equivalent of directly related full-time work experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in marketing and administrative support
- Two years of experience in assigned area of design and production
- Proficiency in developing analytic reports
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, includes Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality, privacy, and security of protected information
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Show leadership qualities including respect for others, consistency and fairness
- Poses ability to effectively address/resolve issues within appropriate timeframes
- Possess ability to accept and give direction in a collaborative manner
- Ability to perform a variety of assignments requiring considerable exercise of independent judgement
- Valid AZ driver's license
- Competency in connecting with people of various cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong Bilingual fluency (English/Spanish) required to address market needs
- Ability to represent Adelante as bilingual spokesperson with clients, groups, and partner organization events.
- Valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety for all specialty behavioral health locations
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
- Assists senior level staff with the preparation of materials
- Oversees support projects and serves on project teams related to the support work involved in the design and creation of text and visual materials, as assigned
- Provides quality assurance for the support necessary to produce outdoor advertising, brochures, flyers, publications and other marketing collateral materials
- Develops and reviews graphics, including video graphics for digital media and websites
- Adheres to Adelantes brand and image
- Solicits print specifications and proposals from vendors
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment; recommending equipment purchases
- Responds to requests and complaints
- Provides coordination of administrative details for projects or programs
- Designs and maintains file and record-keeping systems
- Manage and update digital library department and organizational-wide.
- Organizes and/or maintains records and logs according to established procedures
- Attends and documents community event activities as assigned.
- Adheres to applicable policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Principles, practices and application of design elements and
concepts, as assigned
- Principles, practices and techniques of typography and page layout, as assigned
- Record retention practices and methods
- Proofreading and editing standards
- Standard practices, methods and materials of assigned work
- Current industry trends, research and emerging technologies
- Basic principles and practices of project management
- Filing and record-keeping principles
- Occupational hazards and applicable safety principles and practice
- Uses and properties of supplies and equipment
- Specialized equipment relevant to area of assignment
- Knowledge of Social Media and posting to different channels.
- Modern office technology
- Interpreting graphics for use in various media channels, as assigned
- Applying design elements and concepts into graphic production, as assigned
- Following directions and meeting standards
- Providing attention to detail in assignments
- Proof-reading and error correction
- Maintaining and updating documentation
- Organizing tasks, meeting deadlines and prioritizing competing demands
- Operating assigned tools and equipment
- Interpreting and applying applicable laws, codes, regulations and standards (based on assignment)
- Utilizing a computer and relevant software applications
- Utilizing communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interactions with coworkers, supervisors, the general public and others to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to receive work direction
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties as request or assigned
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment which supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcares written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelantes legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.