Performs a variety of duties for software, systems and infrastructure design/architecture, planning, interfacing, and prototyping to meet strategic and operational goals through Microsoft and other vendor technologies. This position manages multiple projects and leads systems project teams. This position coordinates systems activities with network engineers, systems administrators, help desk, management, and primary stakeholders.
Every Adelante employee will strive to maximize their performance and contribution to Adelante Healthcare and the community we serve every day. Employees are expected work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation, and the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field AND eight (8) years experience providing information technology services directly related to job summary; OR, an equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved which are directly related to job summary. Certificates from recognized programs that indicate mastery of tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to six months of experience.
- Understanding of network topologies and infrastructure in a multi-site environment
- Experience with implementing several of the major categories of business software, including financials and electronic health records
- Experience with business analysis, project management and process improvement
- Experience with high availability systems, virtualization and storage management technologies
- Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
- Expertise with systems security methods, firewalling, intrusion detection and event correlation with active responses
- Demonstrated development of clear and effective documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated excellence providing customer service and communication both written and in-person
- Evidence of valid Arizona drivers license and current auto insurance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and perform in a responsible ethical manner
- Valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety for all specialty behavioral health locations
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with NIST and ISO standards
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Reviews business context for solutions to company challenges as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, (which may include RFIs, RFPs or prototype development), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Supports the architectural aspects of all application and infrastructure projects in peer IT portfolios.
- Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
- Serve as technical contact between company and existing enterprise application vendors
- Participate on project teams and committees
- Represent the IT function at review meetings as requested
- Participate in programs regarding technical support issues, product offerings, etc.
- Produce specialized reports/data
- May be required to analyze data and reports for anomalies or indicators
- Maintain current knowledge in new and existing systems software to ensure productivity, capability, and return on investment
- Provide cross-training with peers
- Review and make recommendations for IT standards, policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Perform duties during weekends, holidays, late or early shifts as needed
- Perform job duties remotely (telework) as needed/assigned
- Utilize cell phone for business communications
- Available 24/7/365 for emergencies
- Drive to multiple company locations to perform duties
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment which supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcares written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelantes legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it