Patient Support Center Manager (Call Center) - CSO
Adelante Healthcares Patient Support Center serves as the face of the organization by answering patient calls and supporting the companys nine health centers. Receiving over 3,000 calls per day, the Patient Support Center is responsible for maintaining a caring and receptive experience for all patients. The Patient Support Center Manager is responsible for leading the patient call center environment and fostering an effective, efficient, and productive department. A leadership role, the manager is responsible for great customer service, as well as acting as the liaison between the patient, health center staff, and other professional, and managerial staff. Position will provide leadership, perform analytical reviews to enhance the customer service experience by effectively communicating guidelines and strategies to meet company goals. Patient Support Center Manager must be able to perform all functions of the Patient Support Center.
Every Adelante Leader will strive to maximize the performance and contribution of each team member to Adelante Healthcare and the community that we serve every day. Leaders will set clear performance expectations, provide on-going feedback and coaching to improve results and outcomes and provide regular performance evaluations. Leaders are also expected work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation and model for all other employees the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma (or GED) from an accredited institution plus advanced training. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of Management/Leadership experience in a call center environment; medical call center experience a plus
- Proven track record of delivering strong performance results
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and foster a high-performance team environment
- Ability and desire to coach and mentor others
- Bilingual- English/Spanish preferred
- Meeting and exceeding service measurements, quality standards and customer service expectations
- Supports organizational initiatives, driving consistency in processes and participating in projects outside standard job responsibilities.
- Assures patient care service is being delivered consistent with the organizations mission and goals.
- Supports clinical sites and works collaboratively with the Area Managers and Practice Administrators in providing a great patient experience.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; and managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Identify and solve strategic and daily issues by considering multiple variables and understanding the needs of internal and external customers
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced with modern contact center technology (e.g. ACD, IVR, CRM, WFM)
- Ability to problem-solve and to think tactically and identify significant success factors
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as requested or assigned
- Travel to multiple sites
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment which supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcare’s written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelante’s legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 26209