Employee Wellbeing Specialist
The Employee Wellbeing Specialist will be primarily responsible for coordinating, planning, promoting, and facilitating wellbeing, health, and benefits activities and programs for employees throughout the organization.
Every Adelante employee will strive to maximize their performance and contribution to Adelante Healthcare and the community we serve every day. Employees are expected to work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation, and the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism, and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution, required
- Associates degree or bachelors degree from an accredited institution, preferred
- Prior Administrative, Human Resources, Benefits/Insurance, Occupational Health, or Workers Compensation exposure and/or experience, preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Ability to apply critical thinking and reasoning to a wide range of topics
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments and familiarity with principles of time management
- Demonstrated creativity with, and ability to post/advertise, approved content on various social media or internet platforms
- High level of computer proficiency and experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience using SharePoint, Google Docs, or similar platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work respectfully and collaboratively with employees, vendors, and contractors at all levels
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Certification to perform cardiopulmonary Resuscitation for the Health Care Professional (CPR) and AED through courses that follow the guidelines from the American Heart Association and Red Cross (cognitive and skills evaluations), preferred
- Valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety for all specialty behavioral health locations, or ability to obtain upon conditional offer of employment
- Coordinate, plan, promote, and facilitate wellbeing activities, initiatives, and programs for the organization, including but not limited to annual wellness competitions, vaccine/immunization campaigns for employees, and recurring wellness-related updates, newsletters, and internal company postings
- Partner with benefits vendors and carriers to promote benefits and wellness-related content, news, and updates to employees through various methods, including companys intranet site and on-site at all Adelante Healthcare clinics and facilities
- Support, coordinate, and promote benefit enrollment initiatives, including annual open enrollment, recurring enrollments, and ad hoc benefit changes or announcements
- Create, post, and publicize wellbeing and benefits-related content on company intranet site
- Support New Employee Orientation presentations regarding benefits and wellbeing
- Serve as company Trip Reduction Program (TRP) coordinator and facilitate and enact TRP plan, under guidance of the Retention & Engagement Manager or Senior Manager
- Track and ensure compliance with non-medical/religious requests for accommodations related to the companys Covid-19 protocol and related policies, under the guidance of the Retention & Engagement Manager or Senior Manager
- Facilitate the organizations health and wellness program and carry out the annual objectives of the program to maintain the Gold Status (Health and Wellness Program) HAWP Award
- Provide administrative support related to Workers Compensation administration, as needed
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in a language in addition to English (Spanish preferred)
- Desire and interest in serving as an advocate for health care, human rights, and Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) initiatives
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) laws
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties/projects as requested or assigned
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the healthcare system. Employees should maintain an environment that supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team-based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcares written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures, and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelantes legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood-borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 55540