Technology Asset Management Specialist
The Asset Management Specialist identifies, records, maintains, monitors, audits, and documents all technology assets of the organization into the Asset Management System. Develops client equipment hardware specifications. Performs inventory lifecycle management from procurement, configuration, maintenance, storage, and disposal. Works with the Technology Support & Innovation office helpdesk staff to effectively meet service level standards. Works with management and others with the creation of purchase orders and places orders with guidance from the purchasing schedule.
Every Adelante employee will strive to maximize their performance and contribution to Adelante Healthcare and the community we serve every day. Employees are expected work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation, and the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Procure, configure, deploy, retrieve, repurpose, and dispose client technology hardware and equipment
- Troubleshoot client technology hardware and facilitate repairs
- Maintain communications with vendors related to hardware issues
- Receive and respond to helpdesk tickets relating to technology hardware issues
- Maintain current knowledge with new and existing client computing hardware, and methodologies to ensure productivity, capability, and return on investment
- Maintain records in Asset Management System
- Produce reports on assets as needed
- Produce purchase orders
- Develop specifications and recommendations for client hardware to management
- Maintain equipment inventory rooms
- Participate on internal task teams, such as Long Range Planning, Short Range Planning. Represent the IT function at review meetings as requested. Participate in programs regarding technical support issues, product offerings, etc.
- Analyzes future needs for acquisition, disposal, or reuse
- Develops and writes equipment guidelines for technology equipment users
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Perform duties during weekends, holidays, late or early shifts as needed
- Perform job duties remotely (telework) as needed
- Utilize cell phone for business communications
- Drive to multiple company locations to perform duties
- Other duties as request or assigned
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment which supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcare’s written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelante’s legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED from and accredited institution and two (2) years’ experience providing information technology services related to this position; Certificates from recognized programs that indicate mastery of tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to six months of experience.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite of software
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of current client computing hardware components and their interrelationships for PC, Android, IOS, and MacOS, platforms
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent writing, grammar, and verbal communication skills
- Possess problem-solving, analytical, and decision making
- Ability to communicate with others in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while meeting project or assignment deadlines
- Evidence of valid Arizona driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and perform in a responsible ethical manner
- Commitment to Adelante Healthcare mission, vision, and values
- Current A+ or equivalent certification
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient with Microsoft Visio
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.