Manager of Technology Infrastructure
Under the guidance of the Director of Technology, leads and coaches staff within Systems and Network teams of Technology Department, performing requirements definition, analysis, design, construction, field and infrastructure support and implementation of new, and modifications to existing, information and communication systems to enhance and support business processes that meet technology needs.
Supports planning and coordinates prioritization for systems and technology implementations. Ensures integration of new and existing information and communication systems through overall systems architecture. Balances preferred technical architecture and business requirements to provide effective systems solutions. Resolves complex operational issues, and recommends and implements viable alternatives and solutions. Ensures customer satisfaction.
Every Adelante Leader will strive to maximize the performance and contribution of each team member to Adelante Healthcare and the community that we serve every day. Leaders will set clear performance expectations, provide on-going feedback and coaching to improve results and outcomes and provide regular performance evaluations. Leaders are also expected work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation and model for all other employees the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field or equivalent work experience. An additional eight to ten (8-10) years progressively responsible related experience in areas of assignment required to obtain an advanced understanding of information and communication systems, operating systems, network communications, equipment and infrastructure
- Certifications from recognized programs that indicate mastery of tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to twelve months of experience
- Demonstrated experience creating both technical and non-technical documentation, proposals, and reports
- Strong knowledge of technology infrastructure requirements and components of local and wide area networks, communication protocols, data storage methods, data center design, client devices, and security
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes, management, human resources, continuous improvement, project management, and operations principles, practices, and procedures
- Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplinary technology staff direct reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse constituents individually, in small groups, and in large venues both in written and verbal form
- Experience with disaster and business continuity execution
- Demonstrated ability to meet organizational goals and objectives
- Strong knowledge of relevant technology industry standards and benchmarks
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and make appropriate recommendations
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure/demand environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented/high-touch/high-integrity/collaborative environment
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products, including M365, MS Project, MS Excel, and MS Visio
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux, MacOS, IOS, Android, server and desktop operating systems
- Working knowledge and experience with network equipment integration and configuration
- Commitment to Adelante Healthcares mission, vision, and values
- Evidence of valid Arizona drivers license and current auto insurance
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Four or more years managing technology infrastructure in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies
- Microsoft 365 experience
- Familiarity with ITIL methodologies
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
- Resolves technical issues, and recommends and implements viable alternatives and solutions
- Participate in planning, development, evaluation, coordination, and implementation of technology systems and tools
- Manage information and communications systems projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation
- Manage technologies that support end-users in their productive use of electronic hardware, software, and services
- Assigns, directs, facilitates, reviews and approves Systems and Network work activities. Ensure effectiveness and productivity of the infrastructure teams
- Develops operational reports for the Director of Technology
- Manage the acquisition, deployment, use, re-use, maintenance, support, and disposal of all technology infrastructure assets
- Manage Enterprise Systems and Network support staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development/growth/mentoring, evaluation, and corrective actions
- Promote a culture of safety and best practices
- Develop proposals for new services and existing service improvements for the Director of Technology
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of business processes. Manages, negotiates, and meets Adelante expectations
- Develops and retains a highly skilled technical team. Actively seeks to improve own skills and knowledge to apply to current and emerging business and technical environment. Ensures appropriate staffing levels and that staff has technical skills and business skills to support objectives of the organization
- Acts to produce effective teams. Ensures the development of a cooperative culture that supports team accomplishments
- In a timely manner, communicates issues openly and honestly with staff, peers, management and end-users
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend and report on conferences, trade shows, and other special interest events
- Utilize cell phone for business communications
- Available 24/7/365 for emergencies
- Ability to perform telework as assigned
- Drive to multiple company locations to perform duties
- Other duties as request or assigned
All employees are responsible for promoting and participating in interdisciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the delivery of quality across the health care system. Employees should maintain an environment which supports and engages patients and co-workers in a caring team based model to promote wellness and improve health outcomes.
Adherence to Compliance and Code of Conduct
All employees are required to comply with Adelante Healthcares written standards, including its Compliance Program and Standards of Conduct, policies and procedures and reporting of any conduct that potentially violates Adelantes legal or compliance requirements. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, is required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb steps/stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; smell; manage stress as it relates to essential job functions. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds without assistance, and may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time when traveling to various clinic sites. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee may be subject to health hazards (contagious diseases, blood borne pathogens, etc.) when working in the clinic area.
Job-related Information Check a Response
Safety Sensitive Position
Yes or No
Merit Increase Eligible
Yes or No
Yes or No
Yes or No
Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Required
Yes or No
Annual Fitness for Duty Required
Yes or No
Fit Test Required
Yes or No
Yes or No
In any organization or job, changes take place over time. Although an effort will be made to keep job-related information current, this is not an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Adelante Healthcare, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the business need arises. In compliance with EEOC 29 CFR part 1630, if the essential functions of this position cannot be performed in a satisfactory manner by the employee, further accommodations shall be made if it does not constitute undue hardships upon this organization.